The LaserCleave™-3500 Lenser is a fully integrated, standalone tool for laser lensing of optical fiber. The tool is cassette loaded to provide precision location and automated processing of the desired lens form.
The lenser is a sophisticated instrument capable of machining conical, cylindrical, and Bi-conic lenses, with online monitoring of far-field distribution and active feedback to ensure perfect lens geometry and positioning over the fiber core.
For more information about optical fiber processing tools or to discuss solutions for your specific processing needs contact OpTek directly.
- Fast, accurate and reproducible lensing of optical fiber
- Conical, cylindrical, and Bi-conic lens profiles
- Programable lens radius and geometry
- LaserCleave™ laser cleaving for exceptional quality and reproducibility
- Cassette loading for accurate positioning and processing
- Monitor far-field distribution, for optimum lens geometry and alignment
- Fully integrated for standalone “turn-key” operation
- CE Marked and certified
|Electrical Supply||20A, 220V±10%, Single Phase|
|Shards||Integrated Collection of >1M Fiber Shards|
|Size (WxDxH)||1400.0 x 800.0 x 1200.0 m||55118.1 x 31496.1 x 47244.1 in|
|Weight||350 kg||771.6 lb|
|Communications||PC Remote Control via Internet|