The MM-6500 (Medical) is a standardized, rugged industrial platform for precision laser processing, micromachining, and inspection tools. Compatible with a range of laser types and beam delivery options, MM-6500 provides a convenient workhorse for processing a range of materials.
The largest of our standard platforms, the MM6500, has the space to handle larger components, the capacity to add multi-part fixtures for batch processing, and can be interfaced with automated part handling for larger volumes.
The standard design keeps engineering costs and lead-times to a minimum, and the internal workspace can be tailored to deliver a fully integrated standalone laser tool for a variety of applications, from R&D through to full-scale 24/7 manufacturing.
For more information about laser micromachining or to discuss solutions for your specific needs contact OpTek directly.
- Rugged construction for stable operation
- Large internal envelope to accommodate dedicated part handling
- Compatible with a range of industrial laser sources
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface (tailored to your specific needs)
- Motion control and optical scanning systems, tailored to the specific requirements
- Digital vision system for process control options
- Software options for process control
- Extract system
- Fully integrated for standalone “turn-key” operation
- CE Marked and certified
|Electrical Supply||20A, 220V±10%, Single Phase (Typical)|
|Size (WxDxH)||2000.0 x 1300.0 x 1800.0 mm||78.7 x 51.2 x 70.9 in|
|Weight (Varies According to Hardware)||500 kg||1102.3 lb|
|Communications||PC Remote Control via Internet|