Engineered to address the production of existing and a new generation of optical interconnects, in a compact and user-friendly platform, LaserCleave™-1500 is designed to maximize productivity in connector manufacture.
This unit has an interchangeable loading port, on a kinematic mount to allow for rapid changeover between connectors types. Optional ferrule ports are available for the majority of standard polished connectors. US Connec endorses the LaserCleave-1500 for processing of fiber ribbons for PRIZM® LightTurn® and PRIZM® MT connectors.
For more information about optical fiber processing tools or to discuss solutions for your specific processing needs contact OpTek directly.
- Interchangeable fixture for a wide range of connector types
- Rapid, non-contact process
- Cuts fiber and epoxy close to the pedestal
- Accurate and repeatable cut off length or cleave position
- Control over fiber end geometry
- No core-cracks, chipping, scratching or hackle
- Minimize or eliminate post cleaving operations
- The reduced overall cost of terminations
|Electrical Supply||Single Phase, 1.7kVA|
|Cooling||Air Cooled; Water Cooling Option|
|Vision||Integrated Viewing Cameras|
|Shards||Capacity Collection>1M Fiber Shards|
|Size (WxDxH)||756.0 x 505.0 x 245.0 mm||29.8 x 19.9 x 9.6 in|
|Weight||35 kg||77.2 lb|