The MM2500 is a fully integrated, standalone laser tool for a variety of precision laser processing and micromachining applications, from R&D through to full-scale 24/7 manufacturing.
The MM-2500 provides a good size processing envelop that can be customized to your specific requirements and has sufficient space to accommodate larger components and materials.
Compatible with a range of laser types and beam delivery options, it provides a convenient workhorse for processing metals, ceramics, polymers, composites, and glasses.
For more information about laser micromachining or to discuss solutions for your specific needs contact OpTek directly.
- Rugged construction for stable operation
- Sliding “L” door for maximized access to workspace
- Compatible with a range of industrial laser sources
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface (can be tailored to your specific needs)
- Motion control and optical scanning systems (tailored to specific requirements)
- Digital vision system for process control options
- CE Marked and certified
- Software options for process control
- Extract system
- Fully integrated for standalone “turn-key” operation
|Electrical Supply||20A, 220V±10%, Single Phase|
|Size (WxDxH)||1600.0 x 850.0 x 950.0 mm||63.0 x 33.5 x 37.4 in|
|Weight||350 kg||771.6 lb|
|Communications||PC Remote Control via Internet|